1.Help training students SPEAKING test of TOEFL and IELTS, responsible for developing teaching programs independently (we can provide some reference and demo class to refer to)
2.Be responsible for training students daily speaking and practical English for their overseas study in ORAL CLASS activity;
3.Work hour: at least 2h(17:30-19:30) a day, 3 days a week;
4.Student aged 15-25. Class size: 8-18 students in one class
5.Salary: Over￥200/h(negotiable, depending on demo class performance)
1.Native English speaker with nationalities of American, or British, or Canadian, or Australian and so on;
2.The candidate should have at least one year experience in teaching;
3.Candidates with related experience in teaching TOEFL, IELTS, SAT would be preferred;
4.The candidate should have strong ability in both researching and tutoring, and with a passion in education;
5.The candidate should be responsible and be patient with students, with excellent interactive skills.
Compensation and bonus:
1. Highly competitive base salary
2. Paid holidays(including public holidays, goes up next year)
3. Paid sick leave (goes up next year )
4. Personal Insurance
5. Sponsored visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
6. On job training(including on-line and live sessions)
7. Possible Head/Senior teacher advancement
8. Assistance on opening bank account opening
Welcom to join us!
Part time and full time occupations are both available. The occupation is only available for American, Canadian, English, Australian and New zealander.
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - guangzhou, guangdong