Come and Join our talented team in Harbin, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Small classes: 15 students with 3 teachers
- Working schedule 5 days work (Mon – Fri), 8AM – 5 PM
- Student age 2 – 6 years old
- Employees birthday benefit
- Lunch provided
- 5 days holiday paid after one year work
- BA degree
- Native speakers from The US, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or Scotland, or fluent English speakers
- Have a teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA,)
- Teaching certificate or 2 years related teaching experience
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- We are looking for teachers that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are.
Salary is negotiable; if you are interested please click apply and send us your resume.