- Teach 3-8-year-olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with a teaching assistant.
- Fill out teaching records and handing it to the administrator after each session.
- Keep an attendance record on the students' learning ‘passports’.
- Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the teaching assistants and parents.
- Keep the administrators, parents and teaching assistants informed of any problems or misbehavior.
- Communicate with the teaching assistants in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions
- Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic teamwork and projects.
- Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
- Organize and host themed parties.
- Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
- Join research projects, local symposiums, and professional training activities.
Saturday and Sunday
Morning Shift：8am-5:00 pm
Evening Shift： 9:30am-7:30pm
Monday and Tuesday Off
Working no more than 40 hours per week
Teaching no more than 30 sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).
- Basic salary 20,000RMB plus 2000 housing allowance plus demo class commission
- Z work visa provided
- Accident and Medical insurance.
- 11 days+ Chinese statutory holidays paid.
- Chinese training including trips, team-building and learning about the culture.
- Chinese Festival Allowance
- 5-10 days Annual Leave
- Travelling Allowance (once a year)
- Renewal Bonus 7000-10000RMB per year
- 14 Days Unpaid Contract Break
- Native English speaker
- Age: 22 to 55
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Clean criminal background
- Fulfill at least one of the following three requirements:
- Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Have at least two years of teaching experience since the graduation of college
- Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, TKT, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training)