Foreign-educated nurses are needed to join a friendly team in this stunning Boao Evergrande International Hospital in sunny Hainan Island, China. You will provide a high standard of care for our patient and, in return, we will give you competitive salary and benefits and plenty of room to grow.
1. Assist with reception, carry out some clerical duties
2. You will provide direct patient care to assigned patients;
3. Ensure medical equipment and medical supplies are available and in good conditions; clean and sterilize used instruments; keep records of all the procedure of the patient neatly;
4. Report abnormal changes or pattern to nursing staff
5. Assist patient activities daily living
1. Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in nursing, or health-related field from an accredited institution; a licensed health-care professional (i.e., registered nurse) in the home country; or equivalent work experience required
2. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and pleasant manner; read, write and speak fluent English; read and speak fluent Chinese required;
3. A team player
Additional Benefits:Annual Leave; Public Holiday; Training provided; Uniform provided;
We provide medical coverage
The hospital prescreens foreign educated nurses wishing to practice in China. Prescreening involves a review of the nurses education; licensure in the home country; English and Chinese language proficiency testing, etc. Company will help qualified nurses obtaining a registered nurse license and a work visa here in China.
~ 3 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - qionghai, hainan