1. Responsible for language support for the distribution and operation of game projects in overseas regions, including localization work, daily operation support, etc.;
2. Responsible for communication within the project team and coordinate the work of different departments;
3. Responsible for collecting feedback from players in overseas regions and assisting in the improvement of online and offline activities of various games.
1. Proficiency in at least one local language, including Hindi, Chinese, English, etc., foreigners are preferred;
2. Love games and have rich experience in mobile games;
3. Familiar with all kinds of overseas social media, familiar with overseas game information websites and forums;
4. Have excellent teamwork ability, strong communication and execution ability, and work seriously and responsible.
Location: Building E, 1718 Yishan Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
shanghai / full-time / it/media/creativePosted 5 days ago
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 1 week ago
shanghai / full-time / hr & managementPosted 2 months ago
shanghai / full-time / it/media/creativePosted 2 months ago
anqing / full-time / customer servicePosted 3 months ago
~ 2 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai