China International Economic and Trade Fair (hereinafter referred to as "5.18" Economic and Trade Fair"5.18" Economic Fair is rooted in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei, facing the domestic and overseas, and striving to create an international, professional and market-oriented economic and trade event.
In order to support the Silk Road International Cultural Exchange Center to organize some activities of the "5.18" Economic and Trade Fair, foreign operators were recruited for preparing.
I. Contents of work:
Responsible for language translation, order guidance, consultation and answering, reception services and other ancillary work during the "5.18" Economic and Social Fair of Silk Road Cultural Center.
II. Requirements for work:
(1) Foreigners under 28 years of age, art or service college students or operating service experience are preferred;
(2) With spoken English as the communication language, bilingual English-Chinese translation is preferred;
(3) Good image and temperament.
III. Working hours:
1) Participate in in-house training on the afternoon of May 17, 2019;
2) Full-time operation service on May 18, 2019.
3)Providing one-night free hotel accommodation
IV. Place of work:
Silk Road International Cultural Exchange Center
Skills: English-Chinese translation, Good communication skills
Language: English， Chinese
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - beijing, beijing