1. Responsible for end to end foreign teacher recruitment life cycle from sourcing, interview scheduling, selection, offers negotiation and issue offers;
2. Extensive experience in bulk hiring (volume hiring) and able to meet on boarding schedule targets;
3. Data management for daily hiring tracker, report and analysis of interview result;
4. Responsible for new sourcing channels & techniques development;
5. Responsible for ensuring recruitment processes comply with appropriate business controls and documentation;
6. Fully cooperate with the visa application specialist regarding the documents collections;
7. Completing other related work assigned by supervisor/manager.
1. Bachelor degree, foreign ESL teacher recruitment experience is preferred;
2. Education background or headhunter background preferred;
3. Native English speaker preferred, non native speaker with recruiting experience and no accent is acceptable as well;
4. Resourceful, innovative, and persuasive;
5. Demonstrated integrity and ability to deal confidentially with information and issues;
6. Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization;
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and follow up on assigned projects;
8. Demonstrated ability to work within a team and cooperate with other team members.
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai