1. Collecting and sorting foreign artists’ profiles and information before they enter China (Signatures/Videos/Passport Copies/Contract)
2. Assisting foreign artists signing contracts.
3. Present and explain job content and detail to foreign artists.
4. Break down the process of how we bringing a foreigner to work in China.
1. Fluency in English and Spanish (Oral + Writing)
2. International students are preferred.
3. Anyone who can adjust to the time difference of counties is preferred.
4. Hard work is preferred.
Work time: 18:00 – 04:00 (flexible working time and place)
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - shanghai, shanghai