To plan and teach centre programmes for children 3 to 12 years of age while providing a warm, safe and nurturing environment. The teacher will implement activities that address the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in class. Teacher will maintain open communications with parents and keep them up-to-date on their children’s progress and development.
- Plan, prepare and execute classes based on curriculum provided
- Engage with children in a warm, and positive manner, according to our teaching philosophy
- Provide a safe and nurturing learning environment
- Keep parents informed of their child’s overall development/progress
- Attend parent appointments and meetings
- Plan, prepare and demo classes
- Prepare End-of-Term Certificates for each child
- Track student attendance
- Keep up-to-date records of all classes and material
- Attend staff meetings and trainings
- Bachelor degree or above.
Native English speakers only.
Location: Room 501, Huiyang International Plaza, 75 Tianlin East Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai