Basic Job Responsibilities
- Deliver lectures, undertake teaching tasks as arranged, maintain teaching quality as required and achieve good teaching results.
- Undertake ideological and moral education to students, and be a paragon of virtue and learning.
- Supervise students’ research activities.
- Participate in subjects and programs development, as well as teaching materials design and development.
- Conduct teaching research and scientific research projects and actively contribute to the institution’s research profile.
- Establish collaborative links with industrial and public organizations outside the college, participate industrial practice and social practice.
- Take part in the administrative works, including student recruitment, student management and service, etc.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the college and the superior.
- Abide by laws and regulations with good character and exemplary virtue;
- Possess professional skills and quality;
- With good physical conditions;
- Native English Speaker from English speaking country;
- Be able to take up full time job.
- Have Master’s degree or above from prestigious universities domestic or overseas. Bachelor with rich teaching experiences will be also considered.
- Be under the age of 45 in principle.
- Have at least 2 years of English teaching experiences.
- Have solid professional knowledge and academic accumulation, or rich experiences in related industrial field.
- Priority will be given to those who meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Have strong ability in teaching and academic research, with some researching achievements;
- Possess intermediate professional titles, equivalently lecturer or above.
- With high-profile in related industries, and rich experiences in the combination of “production, teaching and research” and related talent cultivation.
- Master a second foreign language, especially Spanish.
Address: Suzhou Industrial Park