1. Mainly responsible for the long-term planning of the department, leading the personnel of the department to open up the market.
2. Responsible for the direct leadership of the supervisor.
3. Responsible for a spot check of department orders
4. Responsible for the abstract business planning of the company department.
5. Participate in the exhibition and contact with customers.
6. Make a decision on some of the more complicated situations and instruct the supervisor how to operate.
7. Always check the progress of department orders.
8. Regularly or irregularly check the department's account information.
9. Responsible for the main problem handling, not directly related to the order tasks issued by the department head.
10. Mainly responsible for the leadership of department heads and departmental accounting. Have the right to ask the affairs of the department.
~ 1 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - guangzhou, guangdong