Secrets: Game of Choices is a top new narrative game featuring stories reimagined and brought to life on your mobile device.
We're looking for several full-time story editors to work on a successful narrative mobile game. You'll be working with a team of other story editors and illustrators to develop fiction stories interactive narratives that target a young female audience. This position involves extensive editorial work, a good amount of creative writing, and tasks related to formulating the creative direction of the selected stories or plots.
Candidates MUST be proficient in English.
1. Strong creative writing skills ➢ Ability to utilize stories and testimonies to create inspiring communications and create emotional connections with potential and existing audiences. ➢ Ability to meet deadlines and stay organized in a fast-paced environment. ➢ Write clear, engaging copy for different needs - long form, short form, tag lines, campaigns, e-newsletters, brand and style guidelines, etc. Bring strong conceptual ideas to life in a clear and concise manner
2. Good game play skills and the ability to identify design and content issues
3. Comprehensive historical and current knowledge of the game industry
4. Copywriting/copyediting experience highly desirable
5. Relevant work experience: ➢ Two to five years of experience in informational or promotional writing with a portfolio of samples. ➢ Bachelor’s Degree preferred in literature, communications, translation or related fields.
6. Experience working creatively and collaboratively with a team. ➢ Excellent written communication skills. ➢ Passion for gaming industry and past experience would be an asset
➢ A cover letter, indicating why you’re interested in the position. In this letter, please state the top three genres you would be interested in writing.
➢ A current resume, highlighting writing or editing work and educational experience.
➢ A writing sample (short story, script, or game writing). We prefer fictional prose samples of writing that showcase friendship and romance for young adult audience. If you have more than one applicable sample, you can send more than one.
For full-time employees, working in Shenzhen is a must.
• English, Native level
var TIAOJIAN_NUM =0;
shenzhen / full-time / OtherPosted 10 months ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong