- Play, evaluate and analyze various game products;
- Conduct research on game market dynamics;
- Give suggestions and feedback on internal and external products
- Collaborate with game designer, UE researchers, and other stakeholders to evaluate and improve game quality and user experience.
- Participate in the development of oversea game market;
- Passion for games!!! Able to play games every day and share game experience with other people.
- Strong ability to learn;
- Basic Chinese ability (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to work well in a team environment.
- At least 2 years of work experience required
62 Jinsui Road, Kingold Bldg, Tianhe District, Guangzhou
599 Wangshang Road, NetEase Bldg, Binjiang District, Hangzhou
How to Apply:
- 1. Please click apply and describe your game experience in the cover letter or CV.
Salary Range: 100,000-240,000RMB/Year
Commercial Insurance; Housing Allowance; Relocation Benefit; Catered meals Monday – Friday; On-site gym