Tech brand Anker (America's Leading USB charging brand) was established by a few ex-Googlers in 2009 and set out with one goal in mind: to design reliable, affordable and inspiring tech gadgets which we would use ourselves. With a team of almost 1000 people in our offices around the world we think global and act local. Our major markets are the USA, Canada, Western Europe and Japan.
The product portfolio of Anker includes external batteries, chargers, cables, audio devices and many more exciting consumer electronics.
With our mother company Oceanwing, we are expanding our business and looking for a new team member.
- Help customers to solve product issues via email and phone.
- Support the development of the global customer service team.
- Recommend product improvements based on customer's feedback.
- Support our sales team increase the sales volume and introduce new products.
- Work in a transparent environment with a young and dynamic team and experience China outside the international bubble.
[-To participate actively in team building activities to share information/ideas while contributing suggestions for work improvement;]Job Requirements
- Able to understand problems from a customer's perspective[Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer].
- Calm and balanced personality with the ability to solve problems directly.
- Bachelor degree. Prior experience in working in a customer service role is a plus.
- Good Chinese language skills are a plus. Native German speaker only.
Your Career with Anker
Anker’s business is growing fast and bears a lot of exciting challenges. We encourage and support your professional development. Regular communication with your manager will help you to follow the path you want.
We’re restructuring our team on a regular basis to keep up with our fast growth. New opportunities, especially with team management, are open to qualified staff. Benefit from an experienced senior management.
What do we offer?
- Free meals, including afternoon tea and Western options.
- Gym inside the office and free Yoga classes.
- Housing allowance.
- Annual company trip + 10 vacation days.
- We will support your work (Z) visa application and provide help getting settled in Changsha.
- International team.
- Free Chinese language classes.
Contact us to know more about our company and this position
Please send your cover letter and CV to us
• German, Native level
• English, Fluent
• Chinese, Basic
changsha / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 2 months ago
4711 / full-time / OtherPosted 4 months ago
shenzhen / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 7 months ago
changsha / full-time / OtherPosted a year ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - changsha, hunan