Essential Job Functions:
1. Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and insures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers. Meets with potential customers to determine their boating needs. Provides information necessary to allow the customer to make an informed buying decision. Works cooperatively with the other departments (ex; technical depart./after-sales depart./delivery depart.) to see that delivery to the customer is seamless
2. Maintains current product knowledge by using available resources, i.e., product brochures, Internet and product information training meetings. Maintains awareness of advertised items. Remains current on & adheres to all selling skills training & direction
3. Accurately completes all necessary paperwork required within the selling process. Utilizes excel forms and ERP system on a daily basis, specifically conducting follow up activities with customers before and after the sale.
4. Other Duties as Assigned by Management
1. Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
2. Languages required: German/French（must be European native speaker）
3. 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
4. Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability: Ability to calculate figures such as discounts or percentages and make change to customers is required.
5. Communication Skills: Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates is required. Must have good phone etiquette.
6. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers is required.
7. Ability to operate computer and perform data entry functions is required.
8. Prior shower enclosure knowledge is preferred.