1. Use email and online chat tools to answer and process questions for customers, accept and solve customer questions, inquiries, complaints and suggestions about games;
2. Collect suggestions, bugs, complaints, plug-ins, etc. from relevant players, and actively report to the relevant processing department;
3. Collect advanced VIP user data, do a good job in high-star user relationship management and maintenance, recommend gameplay and activities to players, and assist in the operation of planning related community activities;
4, according to the game production needs, on time to complete the translation of the game interface, light effects, client, server and database resources, to ensure that the game translation content is authentic, accurate.
1. Proficiency in English, German is preferred as a native language;
2, very understanding of European and American culture, German writing ability;
3. More than one year of game-related work experience or relevant work experience in the Internet industry is preferred;
4, senior gamers or love the game industry is preferred;
5, have keen insight, teamwork, strong communication skills, strong resistance.
~ 1 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - fuzhou, fujian