1. Study the principle of blockchain, operation mechanism and relevant algorithms;
2. Take part in the design, development and testing of blockchain products;
3. Solve problems during development and testing, and provide technical support for products;
4. Write technical documents and file them.
1. Hold a bachelor's degree or above in computer science or related discipline, and have a certain kind of ability to use in English, read and analyze codes;
2. Be passionate about the programming, be fond of studying technique, and be strongly interested in the blockchain technology;
3. Be proficient in Go Programming Language development, have good habits of programming and proficiency in file compilation;
4. Have experience in developing Linux platform;
5. Master the technique in data structure and algorithm, be proficient in network programming, and be familiar with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and P2P;
6. Have development experience among one of three relevant following sectors--- computer network, cryptography, trading/payment system, etc.;
7. Think clearly, take initiative in working process, hold the ability in excellent self-study, and maintain good teamwork spirit.
High-priority candidates include those with any of the following conditions:
1. Have experience in research, development and practitioner of the projects related to blockchain;
2. Possess the ability to be familiar with the implementation principle of the mainstream consensus mechanism, and understand the applicable scenes of public, private and alliance chains;
3. Have experience in leading or participating large open source community projects; Internship Program: Submit your GitHub account and at least one work completed by Go Programming Language.
Location: Room 408, De'an Building, NO. 818 Changde Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai, China
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai