1. Maintain good service attitude and receive every guest.
2. Maintain liaison with Housekeeping Department and other departments to ensure good service for guests.
3. Collect guest's opinions;
4. Be responsible for arranging or handling the check-in formalities of important guests, regular guests, booking guests and special guests in advance, and guiding guests to the guest rooms.
5. Master the accurate room condition and actively promote hotel services such as guest rooms.
6. Check the imported foreign guest information, correct the mistakes in time, and inform the front manager after making a good record.
7. Understanding Hotel guests'habits, preferences and special requirements, timely input system. It is convenient for guests to assist relevant departments to prepare before arriving at the store.
8. Check the hygiene, lighting and equipment operation of the hotel lobby.
9. Complete other tasks assigned by the front desk manager.
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong