The Hardware Testing Engineer is involved in several different production projects in different stages of development at the same time.
Testing and analysis of PCBAs, electronic components, assembled devices, etc.
Analyzing the technical speciﬁcations and documents, schematic diagrams, hardware of the products, onsite assembling process and quality control.
Determines quality issues, design issues, assembling process issues, elaborate solutions and provide reports.
Maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving issues.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electronics)
• At least 2 years of work experience as a Hardware Engineer,
• Knowledge about modern electronic components and SoC,
• Repairing and testing skills up to level 4 (BGA components replacing, etc.)
• Robust knowledge of testing equipment such as: oscilloscopes, RF testers, spectrum analyzers, batteries testers, multimeters, electronic load, power supply, etc.
• Technical knowledges and understanding (reading of technical drawings such as Mechanical and Schematics Diagrams and Layouts) and documentation
As an advantage:
High level of knowledges about current situation in the market of EMS, component suppliers, innovative software and hardware solutions
Robust knowledge about manufacturing processes, standards, equipment (detail understanding for SMT production and testing equipment settings)
PCBA design knowledge
~ 2 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong