1. Teaching, giving Hindi language lessons;
2. Translating, interpreting, editing translated Hindi drafts;
3. Dubbing and recording for Hindi language tutorial materials;
4. Lingual/cultural communication activities, including discussing collaboration with educational institutions in your country about Hindi language education; searching and providing Hindi course information in your country for Chinese students; helping to connect Chinese students and the educational institutions in your country; planning and organizing short term study in your country, like summer camp/winter camp; consulting with students in your country about study in China, like introducing our language courses to people in your country, course information circulating/explaining, etc.
Remark: applicants can choose as many tasks above as desire.
1. Must be Hindi Native speaker;
2. Good user of English or Chinese or other languages as second language;
3. Degree holder (degree gained in a nationally recognized university, Major of Linguistics, Education preferred, other majors are also accepted);
4. Lingual or Educational work experience preferred;
5. Work/study experience in China preferred.
Work time & work place:
Full time or Part time, in Guangzhou China or in your country as per the tasks and negotiation.
Address:34, Xinyuan Building, No. 898 Tianhe North Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted 1 week ago
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted 2 weeks ago
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted 3 weeks ago
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted 25 days ago
guangzhou / part-time / educationPosted a month ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - guangzhou, guangdong