1. Reception and welcoming guests, checking the work of receiving important guests. Handle guest complaints and write important complaints as case files.
2. Assist hotel leaders and relevant functional departments to handle various emergencies that occur within the hotel.
3. Answer the guest and ask the guest for the necessary assistance and services.
4. Familiar with the characteristics of the guests, take the initiative to solicit opinions from the guests, and actively coordinate the relationship between the hotel and the guests.
5. Responsible for the receipt, storage, search and claim of the leftovers of the guests.
6. Assist the cashier in solving the problem of the customer's account.
7. Completely and in detail record the occurrence and handling of any special events during the shift.
, important and common content, finishing the front office manager
8. Responsible for classifying, collating and reporting the complaints to the front office manager in a timely manner.
Qualifications: 1. Foreign personnel
2, college education or above, good image quality
3. Familiar with the knowledge of front office management and service, with skilled service skills
4, have a higher ability to deal with emergency incidents in the front hall and communication skills
5, love service work, work hard, serious, have a strong sense of professionalism and responsibility
Location: No. 19, Dongzhimen Inner Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing