1. Administration and Maintenance of Network, Servers and other office equipment like videoconference, printers, fax and other, familiar with Linux.
2. Manage IT help desk activities, ensure the best user satisfactions, escalate unresolved issues for internal or external helps, track and analysis issues, develop and implement improvement actions based on findings;
3. Install and maintain operating system strictly according to Corp guidelines, including servers, vm,desktops, laptops, and computers designated to production, manage user accounts and rights, provide daily support to local users, ensure productivity
4. Work with R&D team to manage local IT operations to ensure the IT systems are operating reliably
5. Work with globally IT for the above when required;
1. Educated to degree level in a Science, Business or IT subject
2. 3+ Years of experience with implementation and operation of IT infrastructure and IT Solutions;
3. Solid knowledge on network, storage, firewall, VPN, virtualization(XenServer).
4. Familiar with Linux system installation, management and optimization;
5. Familiar with webserver(nginx/tomcat),DB(Mysql) is a plus;
6. High performance computing environment (Hadoop/Hbase/Storm/Elastic Search) build and maintenance experience is a plus.
7. Strong communication, interpersonal, organization skills.
Location: Room 306, Building 2, Lujiazui Software Park, No. 100, Lane 91, Lushan Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
~ 3 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai