That‘s Mandarin is seeking highly motivated recent university graduates, or young professionals who would like to develop their career in China, to fill exciting positions in our Shanghai office.
We are offering an extraordinary opportunity for the right applicant who wants to begin their career journey in a relaxed and friendly environment that encourages fast learning and skill building. The intern will work alongside the Marketing Manager, gaining crucial real-world experience necessary to entering the workforce.
Our school is in a prime location, conveniently surrounded by your choice of shops, cafes, and restaurants and is just a few minutes’ walk from the subway so you can enjoy coming to work!
• Assist Marketing Manager in daily sales and marketing activities
• Edit website content
• Post to various social networking sites, increasing online visibility in Asia
• Research potential partners and future clients
• Must have a native level of Japanese
• University graduate
• Open-minded and interested in culture immersion
• Must be able to work independently and handle responsibility
• Hard-working and eager to learn about online marketing
• Web/Graphic Design experience
• Video cutting/Photoshop experience
• Knowledge of SEM, SEO, paid advertising strategy
• Knowledge of Chinese culture and business
• Other Languages: Mandarin, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
Compensation and working hours:
• Salary to be negotiated
• Full-time business hours; 8hrs/day, 5days/week
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - shanghai, shanghai