1. Native English or Arabic speaker, proficient in Chinese, able to use Chinese or English for news broadcast, interview and program host;
2. Bachelor degree or above in overseas or domestic study, more than 1 year experience in the media industry, experience in large portals and media industry is preferred;
3. The writing skills are solid and can be used to write and edit news in Chinese/English/Arabic. It has a good news feeling;
4. Comply with the laws and regulations of China and the Arab region and respect the customs and taboos of China and the Arab region;
5. Those who are passionate about the work of the news media are preferred and willing to give priority to the dissemination of Chinese voices to the Arab region;
6. Can withstand strong work pressure, be able to adapt to frequent domestic and international business trips, and have team spirit and innovation awareness.
1. Completion of program hosting of TV station information, special topics and talk shows, guest interviews, etc.;
2. Completing the reporting work of daily news gathering and editing at home and abroad, being able to serve as a reporter, presenting and introducing news content;
3. Have the dual qualities of the moderator and the reporter who appears, can adapt to the business trip, have a strong sense of professionalism, responsibility and professionalism, and abide by professional ethics;
4. If necessary, assist in the preparation and compilation of journalists' news or program content.
16th Floor, 18th Floor, Building 1, Rui Chuang International Center, No. 8 Wangjing East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
~ 1 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - beijing, beijing