1. Plan a program that helps each student achieve learning objectives and curriculum goals
2. Facilitate and nurture the development of each child’s self-esteem, trust, and growing autonomy.
3. Respond quickly to children’s different and personal needs (verbal and non-verbal cues), temperament styles, abilities, and cultures.
4. Document daily individual needs, strengths, interests, service plans, attendance, and meal counts for each child.
5. Plan and implement lesson plan activities and experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
6. Prepare and provide materials that are concrete and relevant to the children’s interests and culture.
7. Prepare the learning environment for children to learn through active exploration and interaction with adult caregivers.
8. Partner with parents to develop educational and family goals and update regularly.
9. Participate in parent meetings, parent-caregiver conferences, and other meetings
10.Take center-wild duty to make sure the students security
11.Participate in regularly scheduled case conferencing sessions, staff meetings, in-service training, and other meetings as directed.
12. Participate in TTT work shop (teacher teach teacher)
13. Work cooperatively with fellow -staff members and administrators in curriculum design, assessment and implementation as it pertains to specific grade levels and grogram’s.
14. Actively participate in center-wild sponsored everts and activities.
15. Actively support the center through participation of the after school activities group (including weekend events)
16. Perform additional duties as assigned by the principal
Essential skills and abilities:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum and the needs of children (0- 6 Years old)
2. Demonstrated significant teaching experience with early childhood (ages 0 to 6years) as a teacher working directly with children, parents and families.
3. Demonstrated evidence of classroom management skills.
4. Demonstrated writing accurate records and to communicate with parents and administrators,
5. Demonstrated the interpersonal skills to network with other teachers.
6. Have a clear understanding of the curriculum standards for preschool classes
7. Based in Suzhou Regular work over week-ends and holidays.
1. Fully credentialed/certified teacher with license for Pre-school education teacher or relevant educational area (Need to be notarize)
2. Bachelor's degree in Pre-education / ECE or equivalent.
3. Minimum two (2) years successful experience as a preschool or infant/toddler teacher or caregiver.
4. First Aid and CPR certifications an advantage.
5. Understanding and proficiency in relevant technology
6. Knowledge of current educational and instructional methodologies and techniques.
7. Knowledge of Parenting program.
8. Knowledge of theories, esp. Reggio and Waldorf.
9. Native English
10. Oral and written bilingual (English/ Mandarin) is a plus.
suzhou / full-time / hr & managementPosted a month ago
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - suzhou, jiangsu