About the company:
Our client is a company with its own factory for electronic products in Shenzhen.
- Managing customs daily book, handbook inventory balance, handbook registration included.
- Implement daily import and export and make sure it is on the right track and manage potential risk.
- Improve the procedures as per the Customs’ requirements, control customs declaration and BOMs declaration.
- Work closely with and keep good relationships with customs.
- Issue solving including customs cargo checking, audit, etc.
- Work closely with the finance department and make sure data alignment and coordination
- College required.
- At least 5 years experiences for logistics/customs/CIQ operation at foreign-owned manufacturing and +3 years in a supervisory role
- Professional knowledge for customs/CIQ declaration and well communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work both in spoken and written English
- integrity, self-motivation， can well face pressure and challenges
If you are interested in this position, please click apply!