Marcom manager will be responsible to build and execute Marketing & Communications strategy, in line with the company's targets and brand objectives, including Advertising, Social Media and PR.
1. Formulate and execute Marcom strategy to achieve company's sales targets, while optimizing budget and ROI.
2. Responsible for the overall advertising and communications performance and ROI.
3. Responsible for media planning and buying and coordinating with various media.
4. Formulate company's advertising strategy keeping in mind communication objectives.
5. Co-ordinate with content and design teams to execute and implement advertising strategy.
6. Track, report and analyze all communication campaigns including Advertising etc.
7. Responsible for managing and maintaining company's different social media platforms
8. Responsible for PR and maintaining good relations with various media, KOLs and key partners.
9. Responsible for community management and managing company’s online reputation.
10. Research and analyze competition's marketing and advertising strategies.
1. 2-3 yrs proven experience in marketing and communications
2.Solid understanding of Marcom, Advertising, Social Media and PR.
3. Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator a plus but not required.
4. Native-level English. Mandarin a plus.
5. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical.
6. Graduate or above. MSc/MBA/PG Diploma in Marketing, Communications or related quantitative fields a plus.
When you join us, you'll land right in the middle of China's booming e-commerce industry – at one of the companies who kick-started it all in the online grocery sector. You'll be joining a multinational, multicultural team with a wide range of experience across all fields of marketing.
Location: Room 505, Building B, HDA Business Park, No. 495 Shangzhong Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai
~ 2 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai