· Work closely with all departments (sales, recruiting, marketing) to assess the needs of the company and propose tactical marketing campaigns as a result;
· Source and create content, brainstorm original article topics, be able to write engaging blog-style posts, as well as formal writing skills;
· Manage the company’s English website (WordPress), focus on maintaining our Job Board and Latest News/Blog pages, plus SEO and data analytics;
· Copy edit and format posts for various social media platforms (website, Facebook, WeChat, LinkedIn, Weibo, etc.);
· Translate articles and materials from Chinese to English (if candidate has Chinese language ability);
· Generate new leads via marketing platforms with the intention of creating more sales/revenue;
· Research, propose and plan new channels for advertising campaigns to help achieve organizational business goals.
· Undergraduate or post-graduate able to work full-time;
· Good at writing, great English language capability, experience with writing blog posts and managing social media , etc.;
· Able to think creatively and outside the box;
· Other language skills appreciated, particularly Mandarin;
· Understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels;
Proficient computer skills and familiarity with marketing tools and CMS knowledge preferred (WordPress, HTML, Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.)
Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and exceed expectations;
· Independent, proactive, results-oriented;
· Quick learner who is motivated and ambitious, happy to work in a cross-cultural, international team.
· Working schedule is from Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm;
· We offer a fun, young, dynamic working environment in an open-plan co-working style office space, located in Chengdu’s fastest developing district, Hi-tech Zone;
· Training will be provided to interns based upon their individual needs and requirements;
· Regular team activities, we strive to create a highly collaborative and supportive team environment!
· Regular charity events (environmental protection, fundraising projects, etc.);
Future full-time positions provided to high-performing interns;
· Salary is negotiable – for more information, contact us.
Language: English， Chinese
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - chengdu, sichuan