Position: Marketing Intern (part-time), Marketing Executive/Manager (full-time) Company: BIT.GAME (an exchange for blockchain games)
Location: Haidian District, Beijing, China
1. Maintain our social media accounts with materials based on every festival;
2. Maintain the relationship with customers, reply questions in our official chat groups;
3. Able to write articles regarding our business or related news, writing in journalism language would be a plus;
4. From English-speaking countries (2 people); from Japan with fluent Chinese or English (1 person);
5. Creative, outgoing. PS: If you are an intern, we’ll pay salary based on the hours when you are at office. We may need you come office at least 3 times a week, and at least half a day for each time.
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - beijing, beijing