1. Comfortable managing and supporting a team of research staff on a daily basis.
2. Highly organised and committed to overseeing the smooth execution of multiple projects.
3. Ability to observe to tight and variable deadlines, while establishing priorities and executing multiple tasks.
4. Create high quality news briefings for diverse clients, ensuring editorial relevance and accuracy.
5. Research a wide range of domestic and international media coverage from various channels including print and online.
6. Ability to proof-read text for errors and overall readability.
7. Willingness to plan, design and develop new and existing projects, liaising with both project management and clients.
You hold an academic degree, (Bachelors, preferably Masters) in Communications, Journalism, Media Studies, Business Administration or Social Sciences. Furthermore, prior experience within the Communications, PR or Research fields would be advantageous. The candidate should possess a solid understanding of the media landscape and familiarity with MS Office and databases.
Location: Room 306, Building 2, Lujiazui Software Park, No. 100, Lane 91, Lushan Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
~ 2 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai