Full-Time Office Position at a NYSE listed company
Employer: BlingABC of New Oriental Education and Technology Group (NYSE: EDU)
Starting from: Now
Location: Beijing, China. (Zhongguancun area near Subway Line 10 and Line 4)
40 working hours per week. 2 days off to be determined by shift.
Sat-Sun 8am-5pm or 1:30pm-9:30pm
• Prepare and conduct English lessons, demos and trials on our teaching platform.
• Collaborate with the teaching assistant team, operation team and academic team for improvement on curriculum and class performance.
• Participate in marketing event to promote BlingABC branding.
• May include business trips to local New Oriental schools across China.
• A Bachelor’s degree or above.
• At least 2 yrs demonstrated experience in related field after graduation.
• Native Speakers of English only.
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or other locally recognizable teaching credentials.
• Punctual, strong communication skills and easy-going personality.
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents.
Salary and Benefits:
• Start from ¥25,000 RMB/month or above according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• Working Visa application.
• Free Chinese lessons
• Assistance on settling down upon arrival.
• Stable and reliable future career path with managerial positions available.
• Participate in company’s annual group trip or outing.
• Full social insurance coverage and annual health check-up coverage.
Skills: manager experience
Language: native only
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing