- Lead the on-site team to fix customer’s daily operation works including but not limited to PO handling, product delivery, system operation and stock management
- To identify and build up strong business relationship with customer to continuously sell our products & solutions in order to grow our shares
- Work closely with the end user department to better understand customer’s need, proactive thinking to raise the customer satisfaction
- To improve collecting overdue payments according to payment terms
- Take initiative actions on solving problems in relation to products, service and qualities
- Set up mentorship for other team members
- Other assignments issued by management
Requirements to Candidate:
- Bachelor degree in technical/mechanical or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years Industry parts account management experience in distributes industry.
- Strong analysis and presentation / communication skills
- Proficient in written English.
- Strong relevant IT skill sets, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Team working oriented · Proactive, self-driven and willing to take initiative.
- Fastenal will provide a good platform for the right candidate that will include an aggressive training program through the Fastenal School of Business.
- Compensation package will be a very competitive performance based program with bonus/commission.
Location: Chengyang Industrial Park, Chengyang District
~ 3 years experience required - none - full-time - weihai, shandong