- A passion for virtual classrooms
- Sociable,dynamic, inspiring and energetic
- Willing to relocate to Shanghai
- Comfortable with Technology
- English Native Speaker (USA, CAN, NZL, AUS,UK,SA,IRL)
- Able to get a Criminal Background Check
- A 120 hour TEFL/CELTA OR 2 Years teaching experience
- Willing to work on weekends
1. Conduct online lessons according to the WSE methodology.
. Prepare and teach classes online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students in the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach or support in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Centre and Online.
- ‘Z’ work visa provided
- Competitive Salary
- Full Coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan
- 4-10 nights hotel upon arrival; help finding an apartment
- 11 days of Chinese national holiday plus 10 days of paid leave
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
- New hire training plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career advancement opportunities
- Possible Relocation to new city or country
Your journey can start today!
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai