If you are a fun and energetic person, If you love children and teaching, if you are looking forward to Start your teaching career in China from your home, come and teach with DaDaABC!
Who We Are
DaDaABC is an online one-on-one English education platform for children between 4 to 16 years old. We are recruiting part-time English teachers all year round, who can give fun and interactive English classes to our students via video-conference.
– DaDaABC is the first online English education company in mainland China to cooperate with the American TESOL Institute.
– In order to present world class curriculum to our students, we partner with Pearson Test of English Academic, Highlights, and National Geographic Learning.
– DaDaABC has raised the equivalent of $100 million USD in C-round financing from Tiger Global Fund and TAL Education Group.
What we offer
– Up to $25/h
– Contract: 6 or 12 month
– Paid contracted non-teaching hours
– Working hrs/week Min : 4, Max : 20
Why Choose DaDaABC
The difference between DaDaABC and other online English teaching company is that at DaDaABC, teachers can have their regular students, and they don’t have to teach different students in each class. Therefore, our teachers and their students can bond and build strong friendships.
Each teacher has the opportunity to come to China and join our students-teacher meetings. It is also possible for them to stay in Shanghai and become our full-time staff. They could also become a trainer, and join our recruitment team.
– Speak English at an idiomatic level (accent free)；
– Have teaching experience for kids (not necessary);
– TESOL/TEFL certification are preferred, or willingness to obtain certification;
– Stable and strong internet connection;
– Use cable or fiber Optics to connect Internet (no Wi-Fi) except your laptop is Mac;
– Have a Headset: Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 /Logitech USB headsets are preferred;
– Willingness to commit to a regular weekly working schedule. And should be committing to teach at least 4 hours in the following timetable:
Monday to Friday：6:00pm-9:10pm (GMT+8 China Standard time)
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-12:06pm; 2:00pm-4:06pm; 6:00pm-9:10pm (GMT+8 China Standard time)
– CV (Name/Gender/Nationality) with a front photo (ID photo preferred)
– Copies of certifications
– Copy of Passport or other ID.
– Your contact details, such as Phone number, email and other instant contact information as Wechat & Skype.
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - part-time - beijing, beijing