1. Online brand marketing: Implement and manage promotion event campaigns to promote brand awareness and image via social medias, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other online channels.
2. Identify topic issues and market trends，combining brand advantage use to plan the event marketing. Build the core fan base to increase the brand goodwill.
3. Plan and execute online advertising and marketing projects and tasks to fulfill company brand strategy.
4. Analyze market intelligence (industry/competitors) to provide creative brief and improve media marketing.
1. College degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related discipline.
2. Minimum 2 years of online marketing/promoting experience.
3. Great command of English language and familiar with western culture. Living or study experience aboard.
shenzhen / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 6 months ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong