Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
1. Deliver approximately 15 hours per week of class time, including but not limited to: regular class, open class and pilot/testing class, as well as offline tutoring and marketing activities
2. Participate in film/video creation for curriculum, teacher training, marketing team to meet and exceed VIPKID standard.
3. Provide additional in-person classes for privileged customers.
4. Design and deliver training to staff members at head office and to online teachers.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. At least one-year English Language teaching experience for 3-12 years old
3. Native speaker or near-native proficiency with a standard pronunciation
1. Drama, Performance Arts or Music background is a strong advantage
2. Be able to use online learning software, video recording software
1. Able to deliver high-quality classes that are captured on video that include songs, drama, and dance to our online learners
2. Write engaging ESL lesson plans and training materials
3. Teach phonics and reading skills
4. Lead and design activities for marketing purposes
5. Observe and mentor other teachers to present great video classes
Anticipated Work Hours:
11AM to 8PM (may vary, but no more than 8 working hours a day)
Address: Block T1, Damei Center, No. 7 Qingnian Road, Chaoyang District
~ 1 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - beijing, beijing