A global European logistics company is looking for new staff in our Hangzhou office. Our team has wide-ranging experience in the sector, and will always offer you the solution that best meets your needs, of whatever kind, drawing up a customized plan to make optimal use of the resources and costs. We do not bother with problems, we focus on solutions. We have an excellent opportunity for a graduate to join a young and proactive team. The company is looking for a committed person looking for an opportunity with projection and future.
1. Bachelors Degree with International Trade background or Logistics. Management background preferred.
2. One year logistics experience
3. Knowledge of/experience with postal regulations, interstate commerce, and foreign trade involving the ability to interpret laws, rules and regulations regarding shipping and completion of applications for import/export control certifications and licenses
4. Must be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize in order of importance
5. Good Communication Skill internally and externally
6. Good English
7. Ability to work on their own initiative, understand client needs and be proactive
1. Responsible for issuing booking, updating data into the system, customer inquiry and order follow up.
2. Handle air freight & sea freight free hand inbound, outbound and cross-trade shipments for both imports and exports, both air and sea.
3. Check & obtain sailing schedule/flight details / Transit time and keep updating shipments details & status to concerned customers & overseas parties.
4. Coordinate with the shipper for any BL amendment.
5. Sending pre-alert for shipment and cooperating with the operator for daily shipment handling.
6. Update all information in the system for tracking our client's shipments.
7. Support Operations Manager
shenzhen / full-time / trade & logisticsPosted 3 months ago
~ 1 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - hangzhou, zhejiang