As paralegal, to support the Legal Department by:
1. Tracking the petitions/applications and the progress toward our clients' immigration to US
2. Monitoring the business documents and the development progress of our projects.
3. Drafting other legal documents and correspondence (based on templates or instructions from attorney).
4. Conducting some legal research.
5. Checking legal documents for correct English usage
6. Auditing the Legal Department's filing system and databases.
As marketing representative, to support the marketing team by:
1. Conduct Marketing presentation in seminar;
2. Communicate with different party, especially the U.S. side to
Must have a Bachelor's Degree. A degree in business, marketing, or accounting would be preferable.
Must have excellent communication skills (both in speaking and in writing).
Must have native-level English skills (both speaking and writing).
Mandarin Chinese speaking ability is a plus, but is not required.
Should be detail-oriented and value producing high-quality work.
Must have a positive attitude and be able to work well with others. Should be adaptable and easy to get along with.
Must be willing to move to Shenzhen.
Education Level Required:
Years work experience:
Language: Native English
shenzhen / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 8 months ago
shenzhen / full-time / OtherPosted a year ago
shenzhen / full-time / OtherPosted 2 years ago
shenzhen / part-time / Sales & MarketingPosted 2 years ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - shenzhen, guangdong