• With supervision, write and distribute pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, and standby statements.
• Monitor media to report coverage that affects the Client's business.
• Handles basic research of Client's business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base.
• Develop relationships with external audiences (media, third party constituencies, etc.) to convey the Client's message.
• Under guidance of supervisor may coordinate specific events and promotions for the Client.
• Assist with administrative tasks such as preparation and distribution of publications.
• Handle routine media inquiries.
• Assist in account administration duties such as billing and activity reports.
• Basic understanding in communication/consulting/media related industry.
• Good academic performance with a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.4/4.0 (or equivalent)
• Excellent written and spoken English skills (CET6 – 600+ / TEM8 / TOEFL – 100+ / IELTS – 7+)
• Superior organization skills and attention to details
• Exceptional critical thinking
• Strong abilities in data analysis and information display
• Abilities to handle multiple projects and tight timelines
• Essential technical proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel) and online search
• Familiarity with the principles of Public Relations through past coursework or other internships is desirable
• Professional demeanor
Other Recommended Qualifications:
• University degree (Master preferred) with major in International Relations, Law, Politics, Corporate Communication, Public Relation, Integrated Marketing Communication, English Literature.
Skills: PR, Publicity, Marketing
Language: English and Chinese
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - beijing, beijing