1. Work with cross-functional teams to propose, evaluate, and prioritize product features to shape the development roadmap of Trip’s international APP, Wap, and online products.
2. Write and deliver product requirement documents for projects proposed by all internal stakeholders.
3. Guide technical integration of existing products with mobile ecosystems.
4. Triage & prioritize bugs, change requests, work items, & investigation requests.
5. Optimize existing online and mobile reservation process and features, through data analysis, measurement, and testing.
6. Coordinate rapid, smooth, and successfully iterative product launches in close collaboration with Engineering, Product, Design, Marketing and Quality Assurance stakeholders.
1. Fluent in English and highly proficient Chinese will be required when communicating with team members
2. Excellent logic analysis, requirements analysis and product design capabilities, and open minds;
3. Good communication skills, executive ability and teamwork ability, courage to undertake high-intensity work pressure, strong adaptability and plasticity;
4. Skilled in using office software such as Axure, Word, Excel, PPT;
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 3 days ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 5 days ago
shanghai / part-time / translationPosted 6 days ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 1 week ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 1 week ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - shanghai, shanghai