- Work in tandem with UK operations team, feedbacking business critical data and resource
• Work in tandem with sales & operations planner to forecast capacity and manufacturing order
planning of the back of it.
• Work with Sales and operations planning manager to keep goals aligned and communication
• Understand long term business strategies, forecasts and how these will impact manufacturing
• Sense check targets vs capabilities and timelines.
• Be closely involved with the implementation of a companywide ERP system, ensuring china
operations are represented effectively.
- Monitor orders and average lead times.
- Communicate recommendations for new manufacturing partners and ways to scale and aid in
vetting any new manufacturing partners with respect to operational capabilities, system
capabilities and capacities.
- Support the production, logistics and operations team through truly understanding the
manufacturing capabilities in detail.
- Implement processes to analyse and map current manufacturing resources and highlight areas of
- Understand our product BOM’s and manufacturing processes better than anyone else.
- Work closely with the head of production to monitor targets, this would include setting priorities
based on ROS and current SIT. Also seeing where we can optimise and complete targets ahead of
- Create weekly updates on key production data, including units produced, problem areas,
strategies, improvements and anecdotal information about the team and resource
- Always be a head of the game, anticipating and solving issues before they arise.
You must have:
• 5 year + in manufacturing planning, production capacity analysis or supply chain management.
Experience working with a Consumer Goods company and supplying in to Retail as well as some
Ecommerce (or at least some understanding of e-Commerce).
• Have experience working with Demand Planner/Sales & Operations planner, linking sales
demand from their end with manufacturing orders.
• Excellent understanding of core Manufacturing and Supply Chain management principles,
methodologies and best practices.
• Excellent team player - need to be able to work with, influence and manage stakeholders across
• Must be comfortable forecasting both on spreadsheet and within ERP’s and forecasting tools.
• Advanced Excel/Google Sheets experience – tell us about your most amazing Query function,
• Excellent ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive cross-functional consensus
and results in the day-to-day business.
• Willing to do business trips to the UK to work with the S&OP Manager.
Salary: 15k- 30k rmb/month
Language: Fluent English skills both writing and speaking
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - dongguan, guangdong