1. Communicate requirements with overseas clients on a daily basis.
2. Transfer requirements to the development team.
3. Collaborate between the clients and the internal dev team and QA the deliverables before they are delivered.
4. Flexible work hours. Early morning/late evening meetings with clients are expected.
1. Speak English as the first language.
2. Good knowledge in computer/mobile technologies.
3. Prior experience in project management is considered a plus.
4.Applicants with learning experiences in China preferred
VISA sponsorship is available if needed.
Language: English as the first language
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing