1. Interested in PR; pursuing a bachelor’s degree or above in Public Relations, International Relations, Public Policy, Communication, Advertising, Marketing or Economics, is preferred.
2. Proficiency in English and Cantonese, both speaking and writing. (Native English Speakers are welcomed!)
3. Fast learner who is dedicated, good at multitasking, able to work efficiently under pressure, and above all, enthusiastic about the PR industry.
4. Curious and open minded with an interest in current affairs; good communicator.
5. Available to work at least 3 full days per week for a minimum of 3 months.
1. Help with executing projects, help managing and organizing internal/external meetings/events, while keeping teams and clients up-to-date; including efficiently coordinating, liaising and negotiating with suppliers.
2. Support the team in driving media campaigns to help surpass clients’expectations.
3. Produce media materials, media invites, biographies, plans and proposals.
4. Participate in creative brainstorms.
5. Conduct research to help develop communications plans for clients and prospects.
6. Media monitoring and summary report.
What you will gain:
1. Experience working to real client briefs.
2. Insights into creative processes and proposal preparation.
3. Exposure across multiple vertical industry sectors.
4. A broad knowledge and understanding of different communications and business disciplines.
5. New friends and colleagues in the agency world.
6. References for your future career and maybe even join the team!
• English, Native level
• Chinese, Basic
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - shanghai, shanghai