The position requires proven experience in Managing a team which dealing with purchasing from suppliers in china, in an international trade enjoyment. As the Purchase Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director.
1. To lead the purchasing department
2. To handle the QC level by leading and controlling the QC team
3. Support international sales requirements.
4. Plan purchasing monthly/weekly base on sales targets, seasonal.
5. Communicate with the sales teams to secure the best outcomes for purchase targets
6. Strategize with senior management and implement Purchase and QC plans and strategies
7. Assist to develop new items if needed
8. Produce purchase weekly/monthly reports, turnovers/costs/budgets/ issues/goals
1. Min. 3 years experience in international trade/ sales
2. Education: Min of a bachelor degree or higher
3. Lived and worked internationally for at least 7 years.
4. knowledge of ERP systems
5. Fluent in written and spoken English
6. Chinese as a second language would be a must.
7. Willing to travel in china and or international one week per month.
**Salary and benefits: We would like to offer a very competitive package for a right candidate. Details will be discussed on interviews.
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - guangzhou, guangdong