1. Responsible for concierge reception, guidance and consultation in the office lobby;
2. Responsible for daily inspection and control of external personnel within the jurisdiction;
3. Assisted in dealing with various emergencies.
1. Good image and temperament, strong affinity, good service awareness, service skills and language expression ability;
2. Understand the operation of office automation software;
3. Cheerful, good at communicating with others, strong team spirit;
4. Experience in etiquette service is preferred.
Language: The Chinese language proficiency
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - guangzhou, guangdong