Ginkgo Search Partners aspires to be one of the most reputable international boutique executive search firms specializing in attracting professionals to fill mid- to senior-level management positions in China.
We are currently looking for a passionate and talented intern to support our growing executive search team in Beijing. The successful candidate will work as an integral member of our executive search department and support Ginkgo Search Partners in hiring exceptional leaders by designing innovative talent sourcing strategies, identifying and approaching qualified candidates, conducting market mappings and thinking outside the box to reinvent the way we identify top talent.
It is an exciting time to work at Ginkgo Search Partners. Not only are we a fastpaced, growing, mission focused organization, but we are committed to building a world-class executive recruiting team and in this role you will play a critical part.
• Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates through various sourcing engines, social media and cold calling
• Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
• Conduct phone interviews with candidates and prepare confidential candidate profiles
• Work closely with an experienced Research Associate/Consultant to understand requirements for each open position and contribute to the development of new strategies to reach out to individuals with the desired qualifications
• Successfully review job descriptions and analyze client requirements
• Enter and update information provided by the candidate into the database
• Arrange suitable candidates to be interviewed by Senior Associates/Consultants
• Assist research associates, consultants and candidates in the entire recruiting process
• Assist in business development initiatives
• Provide general administrative support
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be comfortable reaching out to new people and have a great aptitude for
internet research and a strong attention to detail
• Team player with a sense of urgency and vested interest in the outcome
• Proven ability to take initiative and effectively prioritize many search
• Ability to absorb and process information quickly, and work with a sense of
urgency to meet client deadlines
• Strong computer skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases)
• Fluent in English
• Chinese language skills preferred
• Proactive and curious
The minimal period for an internship is two months; preferably we hire interns for a longer time period up to six months. The internship may be extended on improved terms if both parties are satisfied after the internship period.
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing