Sales Manager of cloud-based accounting and business advisory service
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager to help expand business in the market area of foreign companies in China, on behalf of partner firms on Axel Standard platform. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to expedite the transformation of accounting and advisory service industry, driven by cloud technology. We make it easier and less costly for foreign companies to run business in China.
In our cloud accounting and advisory business context, you are privileged to sell the best value-for-money business solutions in the industry, in terms of both SAAS applications and cloud based accounting and advisory services, to enable small and medium level business clients to streamline their financials so the business owners can focus on what matter most.
- Learn about the characters, advantages of cloud-based accounting and advisory service, and translate into business value recognizable by clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Build a trustworthy relationship with clients by engaging with them in various communication channels, such as email, WeChat, and client meetings.
- Understand client’s business imperatives, and promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales proposal and contracts (Letter of Engagement) ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Extensive experiences and background in accounting, financial management, or business advisory service.
- At least 10 years of practical working experiences in FP&A/CFO positions is preferred.
- Or at least 10 years experiences in advisory services for SME business is also preferred.
- Strong interest in sales of business advisory service to foreign SME business in China, and become their trusted advisor
- Good knowledge in management accounting, China GAAP, China business regulatory environment, business culture and doing business in China.
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with a native level of English speaking and writing.
- Fast learner to quickly build the expertise in cloud accounting, SAAS applications and articulate the value proposition of professional accounting service facilitated by digital technology.
If you are interested, please click apply and send us your resume!
~ 10 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai