- Prepare marketing and sales materials.
- Website content management and user experience.
- Manage social media marketing.
- Attend fairs and trade shows like Canton Fair, HK Fairs, and overseas fairs.
- Promote inspection & testing services to overseas customers buying from China.
- Identify, contact and prospect potential clients and turn them into customers.
- Maintain client's satisfaction and develop the revenue brought by clients.
- 2 years working experience in China.
- Native English speaker from USA.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill.
- B2B sales experience is preferred.
- Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Self motivated, able to work well under pressure, organized.
* Native English teacher without trading experiences might be also acceptable. If you stay in China more than one year and learn new knowledge very fast, we are glad to train the suitable candidate to be a qualified export sales representative.
Basic salary + commission + commercial insurance + bonus + other incentive.