Job Responsibilities & Requirements：
- Handling tenders/inquiries/orders processing （Documents/Emails translation etc）internally in a timely manner.
- Processing sales information and putting it into an easily readable format.
- Making sure that sales persons are on track with sales goals.
- Meeting with other departments to make sure that sales people are on track.
- Providing any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Exerting attention to details and able to solve problems that may arise.
- Dealing with any customer complaints and resolving the issue as necessary.
- Arranging any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
- Other Tasks might be assigned in order to strengthen the sales department development initiatives.
- Fluency in both Chinese and English （Reading, Speaking & Writing）
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Detail oriented with strong sense of responsibility.
- Be at the Office 5 Days a week （Working Hours will be from 8:00 to 17:00 might be extended depending on the work load）
- MS office and PS proficiency is a must.
- Ability to speak any other language like French, Arabic, Russian, Persian, Portuguese or Spanish would be a plus.
If we have picked your interest, please submit your resume! Thank you!