1. Pitch overseas brands and companies with digital marketing opportunity in China；
2. Establish and develop relationships with China advertising agency；
3. Identify sales leads, manage sales pipelines and acquire new advertisers directly or through agency resources；
4. Achieve yearly sales quota with sales team；
5. Grow with the team to become the most professional cross-border digital marketing team.
1. Sales working experience in digital marketing/online marketing is preferred；
2. Local or U.S. agency resources is preferred；
3. Speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
Address: Building 16, No. 505, Zhongshan South Road
shanghai / full-time / it/media/creativePosted 5 days ago
~ 1 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai